Ikos Resorts is a 5* luxury chain of resorts in Greece and the Mediterranean. Following a major investment program and numerous awards, Ikos Resorts offer two properties in Greece’s spectacular Halkidiki peninsula and one property in the magnificent island of Corfu. A brand-new resort was added to our family in May 2019, Ikos Aria, in the island of Kos which is the fourth on the line to continue this award-winning infinite lifestyle luxurious concept! Moreover, Ikos Resorts expansion in the broad Mediterranean is a fact with Ikos Andalucía being the 5th resort to be added in 2020!
The growth of the Group equals to the development of our teams and our people hence we are continuous looking for experienced professionals to join us!
We are currently recruiting for the position of:
Controlling Manager (Ref: ICM019)
Office Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Contract: Full Time / permanent
Your main accountabilities:
Reporting to the Chief Group Controller, the incumbent will:
• Coordinate the preparation of the Budget and Forecasts and continuously monitor the performance against them to enable robust and proactive reporting of variances to the BoD and other stakeholders
• Coordinate and be involved in the Monthly Management Reporting (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Working Capital), review revenue streams, cost structures and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Actively support the team with a strong accounting and technical background in the Reporting and enhance the review process
• Lead the Ikos Management Reporting team by bringing strong people management skills
• Closely monitors team’s needs, strengths and improvement opportunities. Coach and connect with all team members to ensure coherency and team spirit
• Lead and contribute to various Systems and Process improvements and automation initiatives
• Enhance the Reporting and Variance Analysis process, control the correct classification of accounts and cost centers, identify trends and suggest corrective actions when necessary
• Support Transformation Initiatives and understand the end-to-end financial processes (P2P, R2R, O2C)
• Focus on Business Partnering, act as Business Advisor and builds productive working relationships with key stakeholders, understands the business operations and the financial information needs of the end users
• Contribute to improving the Transfer Pricing framework supported by a robust Intercompany Reporting process
• Provide insight to support decision making and create value for the business
• Ensure accuracy, quality control and integrity of financial transactions and reporting
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls by having close collaboration with Accounting, Treasury and Data Analytics teams
• Additional controller duties as necessary, provide regular and ad hoc analysis and financial reports according to management’s requirements